Education at Home - A resource for parents during the COVID-19 outbreak
This resource for parents offers tips for managing school days at home.
- Organizing the day
- Making school-at-home memorable and fun
- Dos and don'ts for high school at home
- Helpful online resources
The Diocese of Raleigh Office of Education serves as a professional resource center for teachers, directors and principals. The office provides oversight and support to the schools and early childhood centers in the Diocese of Raleigh.
This includes the following:
- Professional licensing services
- Standards and curriculum development
- Testing and student assessment services
- Legal assistance
- School accreditation
- Staff professional development
- Policy development and implementation
- Consultant services
- Beginning Teacher /Lateral Entry Program
- Leadership Development
Statement of Non-Discriminatory Policy As To Students
Catholic schools in the Diocese of Raleigh have a racially non-discriminatory policy for all students. Our schools admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. Additionally, our schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics or other school-administered programs.