The Office of Evangelization and Discipleship is a diocesan office with the mission to:
- Promote and support evangelization and catechesis in multicultural contexts and communities throughout the diocese
- Equip parish lay leaders through formation, training, consultation and collaboration with deaneries and parishes
- Serve as added value to parishes and/or communities, especially the underserved.
Established on August 8, 2018, the Office of Evangelization and Discipleship leadership team will include:
- Associate Director of Formation (overseeing Adult Faith Formation, Sacramental Preparation, and Youth Ministry)
- Associate Director of Marriage & Family Life (overseeing Married Life, Human Life & Dignity, and Pastoral Care)
The leadership team will form the foundation for specific ministry staff positions, which will be posted to www.dioceseofraleigh.org/employment.