The Catholic Schools Office serves as a professional resource center for teachers, directors and principals. The office provides oversight and support to the schools and early childhood centers in the Diocese of Raleigh.
This includes the following:
- Professional licensing services
- Standards and curriculum development
- Testing and student assessment services
- Legal assistance
- School accreditation
- Staff development
- Policy development and implementation
- Consultant services
- Mentoring / Beginning Teacher Program
- Leadership Development
The Catholic Schools Office maintains a centralized curriculum including religion that can be accessed on this website.