Immaculate Conception, Durham
Date of posting 04/20/2018
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Pastoral care of the middle and high school students helping them grow in their relationship with Christ, the Church and other leaders in our community.
- Provide programs that engage the young people of the parish.
- Provide Sacramental preparation for Middle and High School students
- Create service opportunities for our young people.
- Recruit, train and nurture volunteers to work with our youth.
- Minimum level of Education: College degree in theology of youth development
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: At least two years of work experience with youth
- Area of related work experience: At least one year of working with volunteers
- Excellent management, supervisory, and communications skills
- Competent in the use of social media
- Spanish is a plus
- Volunteer youth leaders
- Volunteers working with the YM programs
Immaculate Conception is a 2,600 family downtown parish located in Durham, NC. We are pastored by the Franciscan Friars and our diverse community is comprised of nearly equal numbers of English and Spanish-speaking families.
Position Start Date: 06/01/2018
Send resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com