Annunciation Catholic School, in Havelock, NC, is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable, and engaging Third Grade Teacher. Annunciation Catholic School has a rich history of Catholic education dating back to 1954, and is centrally located to the historical beauty of New Bern, as well as the beaches of the Crystal Coast.
The ideal candidate would:
- Teach Third Grade according to the Diocese of Raleigh Curriculum
- Incorporate the seamless integration of technology and naturally infuse 21st Century skills in lessons that support the school’s instructional program and goals
- Develop and implement rigorous hands-on learning, assignments, and assessments
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
- Hold a K-6 Teaching License
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mrs. Anna Bragg, Principal (email@example.com ) by Friday, April 14, 2017.