Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School in Raleigh, NC, is a Kindergarten through 8th Grade School seeking Substitute Teachers—for both lead teachers and assistants.
Duties include the following:
- Implementing provided lesson plans
- Maintaining classroom control and discipline
- Reporting to the Assistant Principal
- Overseeing students going to, during, and/or coming from specials classes, lunch, etc. as needed
- Supervising break and recess playground activities
- Adhering to guidelines as detailed in the OLLS Faculty & Staff Handbook
Associate degree required; experience in education and/or supervising children preferred.
Interested parties should send their resume Mr. Michael Chinneck at email@example.com.