The Stewardship Associate will serve as the primary support person for the Office of Stewardship and Advancement. The Stewardship Associate will be responsible for data analytics, updates received from data screenings, facilitate document management systems and wealth screenings. The Stewardship Associate plays a critical role in supporting fund-raising and stewardship activities and initiatives. In addition, the Stewardship Associate will be responsible for managing the reporting function of the database through regular reporting for the Bishop’s Annual Appeal, Cathedral fund raising initiatives, planned giving and development activity.
General administrative responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, managing the department calendar, managing and producing monthly reminders, weekly acknowledgments and the mailing process of reminders and acknowledgements with vendors. Specific administrative duties include:
- Donor calls to adjust payment method or confirm balance on their pledge.
- Sending acknowledgement letters for BAA, SPP, RHMS, and Cathedral Campaign.
- Sending reminders for Bishops Annual Appeal, Seminarian Partnership program and Cathedral Campaign.
- Processing the mail
The Stewardship Associate will coordinate and communicate the USCCB second collection calendar and the Raleigh Home Mission Society collections across the diocese.
Coordinate and develop various reports for multiple campaigns using Raiser’s Edge, Excel and Access.
Oversee routine reporting functions, ensure reports are run and delivered to the appropriate audience in accordance with predetermined schedules. Develop standardized reports to relay status of fund raising programs.
Support a variety of events and meetings. Specific duties include developing invitation lists, mailing invitations, tracking RSVPs and assisting at events.
- High School Diploma. Bachelor Degree in Fundraising, Business, Marketing or a related field strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to manage highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Database proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to take initiative for projects and programs.
- Possess a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Experience with Raiser's Edge preferred.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com