The Tribunal of the Diocese of Raleigh is seeking a part time (20 hour per week- flexible schedule) Records Manager and Office Assistant to work in our North Raleigh office, located at 7200 Stonehenge Drive.
The Tribunal Records Manager is responsible for the tasks associated with committing to digital storage the original documents of all marriage cases in accord with the requirements of Canon Law.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize complete marriage nullity cases
- Scan tribunal cases using scanning equipment and computer file system
- Maintain all directories and manuals
- Update, refine, and apply technical skills to provide more efficient manner of storage
- Assist staff with other duties as needed.
Associate’s or other 2-year degree and one to three years’ work experience is required, preferably in records organization and maintenance.
Additional skills required:
- Excellent computer skills, particularly experience with Adobe Acrobat, Word, and knowledge of operation scanning equipment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
Qualified candidates should apply by sending letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.