The mission of Saint Patrick Catholic School is to nurture each child as an individual in a caring, Catholic, Christian environment so that his/her uniqueness can contribute to God's plan for the world.
Saint Patrick Catholic School successfully serves a parent community committed to the traditions of a quality Catholic school education. One hundred percent of the faculty hold the appropriate licensing for their positions; averaging 11 years of teaching experience, are supported by teacher assistants and have access to state-of-the-art technology to support their professional practice.
Saint Patrick Catholic community is an ethnically diverse population made up of life-long Fayetteville residents, military families and other professionals who have relocated to Fayetteville.
For more information about Saint Patrick Catholic School visit the website at www.stpatschoolnc.org.
Saint Patrick Catholic Church and School in Fayetteville, NC, is seeking a new principal for the 2017-2018 school year, starting July 1, 2017. Saint Patrick Catholic School is the oldest private school in the city of Fayetteville and celebrates 79 continuous years of providing a solid Catholic school education to thousands of children.
The successful candidate will be:
- A spiritual leader that fosters Catholic identity by actively participating in the faith life of the parish community and providing opportunities for faith development of the school and parish community.
- An instructional and academic leader that maintains a positive learning environment, encourages and supports the professional development of the faculty and staff, and guides teachers in reviewing the current curriculum and instructional methods.
- An administrator that works with the Pastor, church staff, and the school faculty and staff to develop and promote a positive vision for the school.
- An effective communicator who articulates the mission, philosophy and vision of the school to all constituents, and who builds community within the parish.
A successful candidate must:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Education or closely related field.
- Hold or be eligible to obtain a NC Department of Public Instruction license.
- Five or more years of combined experience as a classroom teacher and school administrator, preferably in a K-8 private school setting.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to inspire a culture of teamwork.
The compensation package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should submit the following items electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter containing your vision of Catholic education, suitability for this position and salary requirements.
- Resume with detailed professional experience.