St. Egbert Catholic School in Morehead City, North Carolina, near the beautiful Crystal Coast, is a well-respected PK - 5 elementary school seeking a highly qualified, energetic, full-time Pre-Kindergarten teacher with an American Montessori Early Childhood or Elementary background. Ideal candidates should be skilled in the use of research-based best practices in order to effectively engage all students in a challenging and rigorous learning environment where student academic growth and achievement is maximized.
In addition, ideal candidates will:
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Certification in Early Childhood and/or Elementary I American Montessori
- Hold a current Birth-to-K or K – 6 North Carolina Teaching License, or an equivalent out-of-state license
- Have at least three years of successful teaching experience in a 4-year-old preschool or K – 2 primary school setting
- Integrate values and attitudes that guide students in evaluating content in the light of Gospel teachings
- Personalize and progress monitor reading and math instruction for each student
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Consistently demonstrate high expectations for student academic, spiritual and social/behavioral development
- Cultivate ongoing communication and positive relationships with all stakeholders
Please send a resume and cover letter to Ms. Peggy Lane, Principal, at PLane@StEgbert.org.