St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is a co-educational private Catholic school serving students in preschool and kindergarten through eighth grade. The presence of Christ permeates our rich Catholic educational traditions of forming the whole child: spiritually, academically, physically, and socially. Our school provides students with a rich tradition in Catholic education and our curriculum challenges our students to reach their highest potential.
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is seeking an engaging, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Spanish Teacher who will work part-time for 17 hours each week with grades K-8.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Foreign Language.
- Fluent speaker in Spanish with at least 2 years teaching experience.
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning.
- Possess the capacity to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships with staff, students, and parents.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement.
- Effectively implement the Diocesan Foreign Language Curriculum for Grades K-8.
- Possess the ability to differentiate based on the needs and abilities of students.
- Manage student behavior, assess and evaluate students, and communicate effectively with parents.
- Incorporate the use of technology into lessons that support the school’s instructional programs and goals.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding students and confidential school information.
Mission of St. Catherine of Siena: St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School finding its source and summit in the Eucharist unites with parents and parish to model the teachings of Jesus Christ in daily actions, and to provide for children an education that forms and enlightens spirit, mind and body.
Review of applications will begin immediately. Send cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.