St. Andrew the Apostle Catholic Church, Apex, NC
Full time, 40 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Available for five weekend masses, Holy Days of Obligation, prayers services, weddings, funerals and seasonal liturgical celebrations.
- Candidate should have the ability to lead and supervise volunteer musicians at all levels.
- Coordinate practices with six choirs including: Adult, Teen, Children. Adult Handbells and two Youth Handbell.
- Collaborate with Pastor for all Liturgical needs
- Minimum level of Education: Candidate should have a BA or BM in Music
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 3 years
- Area of related work experience: Some previous experience in Catholic Parish Music Ministry.
- Strong organ and piano skills
- Advanced choral and handbell conducting skills
- Accomplished vocal skills with the ability to supervise and train parish cantor
- Excellent organizational, planning, and collaborative skills.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing
Large, dynamic, Catholic parish focused on stewardship with over 3000 registered families
Parish Mission Statement: St. Andrew the Apostle Roman Catholic parish is a people called by Baptism in which God’s presence is experienced, shared and celebrated. Empowered and enabled by the Spirit, we seek to transmit our Christian heritage, to help those in need, and to be an accepting, loving community for all people. Thus we commit ourselves to faithful witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Position Start Date: July 1, 2018
Send resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Visit www.saintandrew.org for more information.