St. Andrew the Apostle Catholic Church, Apex, NC
Full time, 40 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Supervision and management of all financial activities
- Address all human resources issues of church office personnel
- Oversight of parish facilities and all related processes and systems for the parish.
- Support to the work of the pastor and the other parish ministries.
- Minimum level of Education: College degree in parish administration, accounting, or business management required- master’s degree in parish administration or business preferred.
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 3 years
- Area of related work experience: Church/parish or not-for-profit industry with demonstrated proficiency in parish management and human resources
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong ability to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Appropriate technology knowledge and skills as dictated by the position.
- Experience in stewardship principles and fundraising preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Parish Database systems
Supervises (if applicable, list positions supervised by this position)
- All parish staff
Large, dynamic, Catholic parish focused on stewardship with over 3000 registered families
Parish Mission Statement: St. Andrew the Apostle Roman Catholic parish is a people called by Baptism in which God’s presence is experienced, shared and celebrated. Empowered and enabled by the Spirit, we seek to transmit our Christian heritage, to help those in need, and to be an accepting, loving community for all people. Thus we commit ourselves to faithful witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Position Start Date: Spring 2018 (exact start date TBD)
Send resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Visit www.saintandrew.org for more information.