Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Effectively implement the Diocese of Raleigh Curriculum for Middle School Science.
- Design instructional plans that include higher order thinking skills.
- Possess the ability to differentiate based on the needs and abilities of students.
- Manage student behavior, assess and evaluate students, and communicate effectively with parents.
- Incorporate the use of technology into lessons that support the school’s instructional programs and goals.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding students and confidential school information
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning.
- Possess the capacity to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships with staff, students, and parents.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement.
- Minimum level of Education: Bachelor's Degree in Education
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: 0-5
- Area of related work experience: Classroom teaching experience
- Hold a current North Carolina Teaching License or an equivalent out-of-state license to teach Middle School Science.
- Successful completion of Diocesan Background Check
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is a co-educational private Catholic school serving students in preschool and kindergarten through eighth grade. The presence of Christ permeates our rich Catholic educational traditions of forming the whole child: spiritually, academically, physically, and socially. Our school provides students with a rich tradition in Catholic education and our curriculum challenges our students to reach their highest potential
Position Start Date: 08/07/2018
Send resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com