Immaculata Catholic School in Durham, NC, is seeking a certified Middle School dual Math & Science teacher for the 2017-18 school year. Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to Jim Elliott, Assistant Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, prepare, and deliver creative and interesting instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals
- Integrate a STEM focus into coursework
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year
- Maintain grade books and parent/student communications online
- Create and utilize various curriculum resources
- Observe and evaluate student's performance with regular formal and informal assessments
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities, division planning and faculty meetings, and administrative duties as required
For more job opportunities at Immaculata, visit immaculataschool.org/employment.
Job Type: Full-time