Middle School Language Arts Teacher
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Rocky Mount, NC
Our Lady of Perpetual Help, a Rocky Mount Preschool through 8th grade school, is seeking a Middle School Language Arts Teacher.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education
- A current North Carolina Teaching License or an equivalent out-of-state license to teach Middle School Language Arts
- A positive Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student learning and continuous professional growth
- The ability to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships with staff, students, and parents
- The ability to effectively implement the Diocesan Language Arts Guidelines for grades 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Design instructional plans that include higher order thinking skills
- The ability to differentiate based on the needs and abilities of students
- The ability to incorporate the use of technology to support the school’s instructional program and goals
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.