Saint Raphael Catholic School is seeking a dynamic and highly qualified middle school history teacher for 7th Grade. This is a part-time position.
The ideal candidate would:
- Teach Seventh Grade Social Studies according to the Diocese of Raleigh Curriculum
- Incorporate the seamless integration of technology and naturally infuse 21st Century skills in lessons that support the school’s instructional program and goals
- Develop and implement rigorous hands-on learning, assignments, and assessments
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies or related field
- Hold a North Carolina Teaching License in the Subject Area
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mr. John Mihalyo, Principal (email@example.com), by Friday, June 3, 2016.