St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School, a vibrant Catholic community in Apex, North Carolina, with a well-respected academic program is seeking a highly qualified, energetic team player to fill an important position within a close knit primary team. This position is available as of August 10, 2017. The candidate must be licensed by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction or be eligible for a license.
The following characteristics are important in seeking this position:
- Strong commitment to Catholic Education
- Accountable for student achievement
- Demonstrates high expectations for student and parent accountability
- Degree in K-2 primary/elementary education
- Well versed in the integration of technology throughout the curriculum
- Strong classroom management skills
- Working knowledge of differentiated instruction
- Willingness to collaborate with other staff members to achieve optimal learning results
- Willing to become a Level 1 Google Educator
- Prefer three years teaching experience in primary grades
Please send a resume and cover letter to Ms. Christa Iozzo, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.