St. Bernadette Parish, Fuquay-Varina
Part Time; 24 hrs/week, including Saturdays and some evening hours.
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Receive and make telephone calls and greet parishioners in a confidential manner exercising good judgment, diplomacy and tact.
- Be in charge of filing out the paperwork for the Sacraments of Baptism and Marriage in Spanish and English, and the celebration of Quinceñeara.
- Provides the requirements to receive the Sacraments of Baptism and Marriage and the celebration of Quinceañera to all parishioners
- Initiates the intake process for the sacramental preparation and files paperwork as required in the Liturgical Guidelines of the Diocese of Raleigh.
- Be responsible to schedule the preparation of these sacraments.
- Be responsible to record the sacramental information as required by the parish and diocesan guidelines.
- Handle confidential information and data
- Be responsible to prepare the quarterly schedules for liturgical ministries of the Hispanic community such as lectors, Eucharistic Ministries and Ushers.
- It is required that the H.M Parish Coordinator participate in the monthly meetings of the Hispanic Parish Committee.
- Perform other duties as required by the Pastor.
The H.M. Parish Coordinator reports directly to the Pastor.
- Minimum level of Education High School diploma
- Minimum amount of Work Experience n/a will train
- Practicing Catholic with knowledge of the Catholic Church´s Teachings.
- Professional fluency in Spanish; professional proficiency in English and bicultural.
- Demonstrated skill in organization, pastoral communication and collaboration.
- A poised, professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Position Start Date: 6/12/2018
Send resume and letter of interest to: Fr.Fernando.Torres2.@raldioc.org