John Paul II Catholic High School, Greenville, N.C.
Hours per week:
- Practice: 2 hours per day (weekdays)
- Game Day: about 3 hours per day plus travel
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Instructs and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement in the sport
- Develop team rules, communicate them to the players and their parents and equitable enforce them.
- Ensure the continual supervision of student athletes on the court and in the locker room during practice and games
- Motivates players to perform well in studies as well as volleyball.
- Minimum level of Education: Two years of college
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: three years
- Area of related work experience: coach(ed) or play(ed) middle / high school, recreational league, church league volleyball teams
- High school / College diploma and/or at least two years related experience.
- Prior successful experience working in a school/recreational volleyball organization.
- Have a valid driver’s license, be able drive student athletes to and from games on the schools mini bus. CDL license not required.
- Students at practice and games
Parish or school background information
- about 70 students
- JPII High School is a college preparatory school that embraces the mission of Jesus Christ: to form men and women of faith, knowledge and service in church and community.
- Member of the NCISAA and Coastal Plains Independent Conference
- Currently under construction, a brand new athletic complex (gym, baseball/softball fields, soccer and football field).
Position Start Date: 07/30/2018
Send resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com