Saint Raphael Catholic School is seeking two (2) dynamic, knowledgeable, and engaging Fifth Grade Teachers.
The ideal candidates will:
- Teach Fifth Grade according to the Diocese of Raleigh Curriculum
- Incorporate the seamless integration of technology and naturally infuse 21st Century skills in lessons that support the school’s instructional program and goals
- Develop and implement rigorous hands-on learning, assignments, and assessments
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Contribute to a positive, Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement, professional growth, and collaboration to enhance student learning
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
- Hold a K-6 Teaching License
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mr. John Mihalyo, Principal (email@example.com), by Friday, June 3, 2016.