Part-time: 20 hours per week
Assist the Facilities Coordinator in managing the office building and equipment maintenance schedules, building security system and emergency response situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
At the direction of the Facilities Coordinator:
- Quickly responds to urgent maintenance calls and resolves basic maintenance issues
- Ensure proper set-up of conference rooms, on a day-to-day basis, as it relates to furniture, audio/video equipment, supplies, etc.
- Identify problems within the facility in terms of function and appearance, analyze potential solutions to ensure that the physical space supports the needs of the organization
- Serve as secondary administrator of the building security system
- Provide excellent customer service to staff, visitors and vendors
- Serve as back-up to front desk reception
- High School Diploma
- One to two years experience working in facilities management, general maintenance or property management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects using independent judgment and initiative
- Work independently without regular direct supervision
- Experience using Excel, Outlook, and Word
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.