All Saints Catholic Church
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Recruit, train, supervise volunteers to support all aspects of parish formation
- Manage/supervise all aspects of Safe Environment
- Supervise sacramental preparation including Baptism, Reconciliation, Eucharist, and Confirmation.
- Supervise/direct RCIA and RCIA-AC
- Communication through a variety of resources including – Website, Bulletin, Newsletter, Faith Formation Annual Plan, Emails to parish, parents, students, councils, parish app
- Record maintenance – Coordinate sacramental records with recording secretary and parish of record. Coordinate record receipt with parents.
- Oversight of curriculum development and materials
- Coordinate annual budget for all programs
- Minimum level of Education – Bachelor Degree in in Theology, Pastoral Ministry or mix of relevant experience and education.
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- 5 - Years of related work experience
- Area of related work experience – Faith Formation or related ministry
- Strong knowledge of Catholic Teachings, catechesis and documents on Children, Youth, or Young Adult Ministry.
- Strong knowledge of catechumenal process.
- Experience in adult formation.
- Parish administrative staff
All Saints Catholic Church is a growing parish of 1,000 families located in beautiful coastal North Carolina. Our parish continues to grow and represents a mix of young families and professionals and retirees to the NC coast. All Saints Parish is a place for all people to live out their Baptismal call and find a place to grow in the maturity of faith and discipleship, from whatever point they may currently be on their faith journey. From our active youth and family programs, prayer groups and Bible studies, outreach activities, and engaging and welcoming liturgies during the week and Sunday, All Saints accompanies each individual to grow in their faith, become true stewards, and form community so all can live a life worthy of the calling they have received. (Eph 4:1). Faith Stewards Community
Position Start Date: Immediate
Send resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com