Hours per week: 40
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Planning and overseeing music for all Masses and special liturgies
- Direction of all choral groups and instrument ensembles
- Supervision of Bell Choir director
- Collaboration with faith formation music needs
- Budgeting, planning for music program including any outside musician needs
Supervises (if applicable, list positions supervised by this position)
- Bell choir director
- Contracted musicians
- Volunteers including choral ensembles, cantors, musicians, music secretarial assistants
- Years of related work experience – 5 minimum preferred
- Area of related work experience – Organ, piano, choral direction
- Strong keyboard skills – organ and piano
- Choral direction
- Catholic liturgy planning
Parish background information: All Saints Catholic Church is a growing parish of 1,000 families located in beautiful coastal North Carolina. Our parish continues to grow and represents a mix of young families, young professionals, to retirees to the North Carolina coast. All Saints Parish is a place for all people to live out their Baptismal call and find a place to grow in the maturity of faith and discipleship, from whatever point they may currently be on their faith journey. From our active youth and family programs, prayer groups and Bible studies, outreach activities, and engaging and welcoming liturgies during the week and Sunday, All Saints accompanies each individual to grow in their faith, become true stewards, and form community so all can live a life worthy of the calling they have received. (Ephesians 4:1). Learn about our parish at www.allsaintsccnc.org.
Position start date 9/11/17. Open until filled.
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.