The men and women employed by the Archdiocese of Baltimore are dedicated professionals who endeavor to support the mission of the Archdiocese in many diverse areas including spiritual ministry, formation, social work, education and administrative services. We are seeking to add committed and dedicated professionals to our team. If you love the mission of the Catholic Church and seek to make a difference, a role at the Archdiocese of Baltimore may be right for you.
We are actively seeking candidates for the role of Coordinator, Hispanic Pastoral Formation and Catechesis. In this role, you will be responsible for developing ongoing faith and ministry formation opportunities that meet the needs of the Spanish-speaking members of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. As a part of the Evangelization team, you will assist in building missionary disciples, and promote the ongoing formation of those in the parishes involved in religious education, youth and young adult ministry and adult formation. As a missionary disciple yourself, you will need to be grounded in and actively share the proclamations of the Gospel in support of the Church's mission.
You are a great candidate if you:
- have a Master’s degree in Church Administration, Theology, Education Administration or a closely related field or an equivalency gained through a combination of education and experience
- have a deep knowledge of the Hispanic community and want to be active in the evangelization of the community
- are fluent in Spanish and English
- possess a mastery of Microsoft Office
- have a good understanding of digital and social media
If you believe that you possess the skills, talent, and aptitude to be a part of this vital ministry, come join our team! In addition to our many benefits like health and vacation, we offer a welcoming environment where Christ is central in all that we do!
We are the Archdiocese of Baltimore - Impacting lives for Christ every day.