St. Mark Catholic School in Wilmington, North Carolina, seeks an assistant principal for Grades Pre-K through Grade 8. The assistant principal will work with the principal to promote the mission of the school, which is committed to educating the whole child academically, spiritually, and physically.
Our school was founded in 2002 and is accredited by AdanceED. The current enrollment is 500 students.
- The candidate must be a practicing Catholic who embraces Catholic values and seeks to assist students grow in their faith.
- The candidate must have a desire to support the principal and faculty in preparing students academically, spiritually, and physically.
- The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Education/School Leadership or a related field, preferably with experience as a Principal or as an Assistant Principal, and hold a North Carolina Principal License, or be eligible for a North Carolina License.
- The candidate must have superior communication and interpersonal skills and be knowledgeable in current areas of learning, teaching, and student discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in athletics would be a plus.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter stating interest and qualifications for the position, a current resume, along with salary requirements and three references including names, relationship to the applicant, addresses, e-mails and phone numbers by mail to:
Dennis Fleck, Principal
St. Mark Catholic Church
1013 Eastwood Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
or by email to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.