Immaculata Catholic School - Durham, NC
Seeking a Director for the After School Program for the 2017-18 school year and beyond.
Hours: Mondays–Fridays, 2:30-6:00pm
As a member of the school’s leadership team, the After School Program Director will be an active leader, primarily responsible for strategy and implementation of After School programming, as well as managing staff members, budget, timesheets, and payroll. This person will coach, mentor, motivate, manage, and work alongside a team of counselors/educators to provide the critical support needed to help build and maintain a large, robust After School Program. This position reports directly to the Principal.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working within an educational setting (pref 5-7 years)
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Additional Qualifications:
- Experience overseeing the development and implementation of successful programs, including curriculum, training, and professional development of After School Program staff
- Organized, creative, and committed
- Ability to engage, interact effectively, and be a respected member of the school
- Experience and ability to effectively supervise, manage, and coach a team of staff members
- Exceptional communication skills to create a collaborative working environment
- Demonstrated passion for education, education reform, and the success of young people within a school environment
Job Type: Part-time
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to Jim Elliott, Assistant Principal, at email@example.com.