Immaculata Catholic School in Durham, NC, is seeking qualified After School Counselors for the 2018-19 school year. Candidates with experience in education and/or supervising children are preferred. The program operates Monday-Friday, 3:15-5:45pm. Duties include:
- Overseeing homework and recreational activities for groups of children
- Maintaining appropriate student behavior
- Keeping daily attendance records
- Ensuring the dismissal of students is safe and only to registered caregivers
- Adhering to guidelines as detailed in the Faculty & Staff Handbook
Candidates should send a detailed resume and personalized cover letter to After School Director Jennifer Stutz, firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.