Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School, Rocky Mount
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Teach 4th Grade according to the Diocese of Raleigh Curriculum Standards which richly include the Values and Attitudes unique to students in Catholic schools.
- Exhibit a strong sense of personal accountability for student formation including the spiritual, intellectual and social growth and development.
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of students
- Develop and implement engaging and rigorous lesson plans, assignments, and assessments
- Integrate technology and 21st Century skills
- Contribute to a positive and intentionally Catholic school culture driven by high expectations for student achievement and spiritual growth
- Minimum level of Education Bachelor’s degree
Minimum amount of Work Experience
- Years of related work experience: Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of teaching experience.
- Area of related work experience – Candidate must hold or be eligible for a North Carolina K-6 Teaching License
Parish or school background information (number of families, philosophy, etc.): Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School, Rocky Mount, NC, is seeking a dynamic and knowledgeable Catholic 4th grade teacher. For the past 79 years, our school has engaged students in challenging curriculum and led them to strive for their full potential. With a solid foundation in academic and moral excellence, the students of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic school are prepared for success in high school and beyond.
Position Start Date: 08/14/2018
If you love the Catholic faith and all her traditions and teachings, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Or mail to: Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School, Attn: Mrs. Julie Love, 315 Hammond Street, Rocky Mount, NC 27804.